Saturday 22 June 2013

About this blog



I guess most of you have already heard the term la dolce vita and know that it means the sweet life.
In this blog I want to show you, that having a sweet life isn’t all about having loads of money, the perfect body or the best curriculum and living in a Palace. It’s about having the right attitude, a pretty and honest smile and greeting yourself with a ‘hey sexy!’ every day when you look in the mirror.
I want to inspire other people to think about their life style. Maybe you change it, or maybe you just realise that you’re actually already where you always wanted to be.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m going to get all girly and talk about make up, skincare, hair products, nail polish and all the other beauty stuff that I love to talk about. I believe that doing what fills you with joy, makes you smile brighter, feel happier and be confident about yourself. Also, who doesn’t want to look in the mirror and be proud of themselves?
I think the best thing that could happen to me is that someday I read a comment that says that I helped someone. 

So let’s get dolce and enjoy our lives!

No comments :

Post a Comment