Friday 15 November 2013

Favourite Friday #1 : Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in 866 Paparazzi

Lipstick? Me? In red? -  No way.
Well, people say that you change in a relationship and one thing definitely changed: my new love for lipsticks! I always went for sheer lipglosses in nude colours but lipglosses just aren't an option if you want to kiss your boyfriend. Boy with sticky lips? No, thanks. 
So now that I've discovered my love for lipsticks I went all cray cray and adventurous and even bought one in red.



This little burgundy, plummy and all around lovely bad boy from Dior is my absolute favourite lipstick at the moment. Such a perfect autumn shade!
I mostly use this with a lip brush and then conceal around my lips to give it that polished and edgy look. Sometimes I don't have enough time in the morning, so I just put some black eyeliner on my eyelids, smudge it out, some mascara, foundation, concealer, blush and this lipstick and voilà - I'm good to go.
I like to prime my lips with some lip balm before I use such a "dark" shade, because no one wants to see flaky and chapped lips, right? So with my Burt's Bees Repleneshing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil this lipstick has quite a glossy finish and lasts up to 4 hours before I have to reapply it. What I like most about this lipstick is that when it fades, it leaves an even stain on your lips.

What is your favourite autumn lip product?


Lots of love,

 Dolce

No comments :

Post a Comment