Thursday 23 January 2014

Cheeky colours

Your skin is looking a but dull and lifeless? Don't worry - I got your back. Bright and vibrant colours on your cheeks are now your best friends.


Orange, pink or red choose whatever colour you like and play with it. I prefer matte formulas to shimmery ones because they look more natural. Whether you apply your blush on the apple of your cheeks or your cheekbones, this pop of colour is going to revive a dull complexion and will give you that young, fresh and healthy glow most of us crave. 

Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot (26,50€), Le Blush Crème de Chanel in 62 Présage (33,99€)
I apply the Apricot Blush very light handed as it's super pigmented ( Bobbi Brown duh...) and I would soon look like a clown. I like my Stippling Brush by RealTechniques for the creme blush. I start with a stippling motion and then go into a more circular motion to blend it out. 

Step out of your comfort zone and have fun with some colours!

Lots of love,
Dolce x

No comments :

Post a Comment