Friday 17 January 2014

Favourite Friday #4: The Year 2013 in Beauty Products | Hair-, Skin-and Bodycare


Hello everyone!
Welcome back to my second part of my 2013 Beauty Favourites.
This time it's all about hair-, skin- and bodycare I discovered this year.


Toni & Guy Shampoo for Advanced Detox (12,95€), Kérastase Nectar Thermique Leave In (24€), Kérastase Cristalliste Conditioner (21€), Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (10€), L'Oréal Ever Rich Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (6€)


Haircare
Toni & Guy Shampoo for Advanced Detox:
I use quite a lot products on my hair so every now and then I need a clarifying shampoo. This one leaves my hair squeaky clean and gets rid of all the product build up. 

Kérastase Nectar Thermique Leave In
I can't believe I got this back in the summer because I haven't even used half of it and I've used it every time after washing my hair. It does a perfect job at detangling my hair and I basically had no split ends for more than 3 months because it's a heat protectant, too. It was an absolute life savior for my dry hair.

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
Those of you who tried their products know that they smell amazing! I love treating my hair with the masque every two weeks. My hair is super silky and frizz free after using it. My hair feels lovely and people actually comment on it smelling so nice. I'm definitely going to repurchase it.

L'Oréal Ever Riche Conditioning Hair Mask 
This is another item I featured  in my Summer Haul and I have been using it since. 


L'Oréal Hydra Active 3 Micellar Solution (4,95€), Clarins Daily Energizer Wake Up Booster (13€), Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover (21,50€)

Skincare
I'm a newbie when it comes to skincare so I have yet to find my perfect moisturizer and cleanser.

L'Oréal Hydra Active 3 Micellar Solution 
This year micellar solutions were all the rage in the beauty world and Bioderma became a household name. When I asked in the apothecary for a little bottle of Bioderma it was around 7 to 8 € which was way too much for a little bit of water. Later that day I found this little bad boy for half the price so I took him home with me. It has been well loved since then because it's awesome at taking the makeup of my face. 

Clarins Daily Energizer Wake Up Booster
I bought the whole daily energizer range but this toner stood out to me because it feels really refreshing. I love the scent and my skin doesn't look dull in the morning thanks to this toner. 

Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 
This is the most popular product of the Mary Kay range and it's absolutely justified! One cotton pad with this and your eye makeup is gone. Super easy, super quick and it doesn't feel greasy. 
Jo Malone Red Roses Body & Hand Lotion (€), Korres Japanese Rose Showergel (10,95€), Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub (14,95€), Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter (19,95€), Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF50 (€) Jimmy Choo Flash (36€) 


Body Care 

Jo Malone Red Roses 
I absolutely love the scent of it! It smells like a fresh bouquet of roses and you don't even a fragrance when you use it. 

Korres Japanese Rose
This shower gel lathers up really well, smells fantastic and paired with my Jo Malone Body Lotion my skin couldn't feel softer.

Soap & Glory Flake Away
This scrub isn't too harsh, does a good job at exfoliating and smells amazing.

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter 
It smells like the scrub and feels so good on the skin after exfoliating it. It doesn't take long to sink in and scent lingers for about a day! 


Fragrance 

Jimmy Choo Flash 
This is my summer scent of 2013 and reminds me of hot summer nights and cocktails at the beach. I first saw and smelled it in the duty free shops in the airport of Madrid but I bought it in a Sephora in Spain because they had 20% off on all the fragrances and thus less expensive than in the airport. The scent is more on the powdery/creamy side and I a really bad at describing scents. I love it, my boyfriend likes it too and that's all that counts. ;) 


So that's it for my 2013 beauty favourites. Hope you enjoyed it!

Lots of love,
Dolce x 

No comments :

Post a Comment